1. Acquisition of Personal Information
2. Management of Personal Information
From time to time and in parts of our website content, we may receive Personal Information from visitors to the website. We will store such Personal Information only after clarifying the purpose of accepting such information and obtaining explicit consent from the owner of the information, to an appropriate extent and to the degree allowed by such explicit consent.
3. Use of Personal Information
We implement complete, meticulous and secure information control so as to prevent unauthorized or inappropriate access, loss, corruption, alteration or leakage of the Personal Information held by us.
As part of our normal business activities, we may commission an external contractor to handle Personal Information held by us. Such commissioning will only be done based on a Confidentiality Agreement and under strict supervision by us.
Other than in the above-described cases and also in case of a legally required procedure such as a request from a legal or governmental authority, no Personal Information held by us will be disclosed to a third party.
4. Provision of Personal Information
Except in the cases described below, we will not provide Personal Information to a third party:
- - When the owner of the information agrees to such provision
- - When required or permitted under the Act of the Protection of Personal Information or other applicable law or regulation
5. Inquiry or request about Personal Information (including request for correction, disclosure or deletion)
Whenever a customer or visitor requests us to disclose, correct, stop the use of or to delete the Personal Information that he or she has provided us, we will swiftly comply with such request.
6. A system for secure control of Personal Information
Phone: 03-5511-2750 (main)